Friday, October 26, 2007

Forgiving Others by Seeing the God(dess) in Them

I have found when I am angry or frustrated with someone that if I try to see them as an expression... a channel of my highest spirit, then I can see the gift of their action and release the past.

For instance if someone I am dating stops seeing me, I can say to myself that there was a reason my Spirit kept them from continuing to see me. That my Spirit knows better than I what is right for me. Usually in hindsight, I can see why a relationship didn't work out.

Or perhaps Spirit sends someone to challenge me for me to learn to trust myself or assert myself.

You can take any person or situation in your life, and try to find why your Spirit might have given it to you... what is the lesson... the harvest?

No comments: