Monday, October 22, 2007

Reiki: Total Devotion and Enlightenment

Reiki is such a gift. It is such magic. It is so powerful when we totally embrace it.

A useful meditation from William Lee Rand is to do Reiki on yourself, with the following thought: "I surrender completely to the Reiki energy and the Source from which it comes."

Reiki is Divine and goes only to highest good. So there is no need for fear.

And if you realize that there is absolutely no reason you (if you are giving Reiki to yourself) or the person you are giving Reiki to ought not to be healed, whole, healthy, and blissful, then you will find Reiki miraculous! You will not limit your use of Reiki. Why should we hold onto Karma? Why should we hold onto limitations?

After my Reiki III attunement I went into three months of deep intestinal cleansing (i.e., diarrhea). I tried this and that. Finally, one night I said, "This is silly! I'm a Reiki Master and I've been helping other people heal themselves of all sorts of afflictions. I can heal THIS!" I put my hands on my belly and it grew all warm inside and I was done with the diarrhea!

Futher, when you bring Reiki into your meditation of life, keeping awareness of it as you go about your day, you discover universal Oneness. You walk down the street, perhaps chanting "Mother I feel you under my feet, Mother I feel your heartbeat, heya heya heya, ya heya heya ho, heya heya heya hey-ya ho!" (a chant I learned at a Rainbow gathering years ago). You feel the Reiki energy all around you. You realize that it pervades everything.

You realize that when you are angry at someone, the best thing to do is send them Reiki. What could be better than their own healing and "enlightenment"? You give it to yourself.

Reiki can be another form of meditation. It can be another way to tap into superconsciousness. It can be another way to tap into Oneness.

When you realize that Reiki aka Life Force aka Unconditional Love, you can see the world through total "bhakti" or devotion.

It's amazing!

Reiki is such a gift! I feel like everyone should have the gift of Reiki. To this end, I send you free distance Reiki energy right now! And I will shortly be announcing free Reiki I attunements for whoever wishes to receive them!

No comments: