Thursday, August 02, 2007

Bodhgaya: The first Soul Empowerment Transmission

I arrived in Bodhgaya late in the day last Sunday after a grueling 29 hour journey from Gangtok, Sikkim. During the journey I had had glimpses of the transmission for soul connection that I was sending via distance around the world. I had a sense of people consciously tuning in from all around the world. I had hoped to arrive in time to do the transmission Sunday morning, but the bus ran very late. So it worked out that I did the formal transmission Monday morning from under the Boddhi Tree. Since energy goes through time and space, this was no problem.

I felt the most amazing energy, uplifting, gentle, powerful. I felt a mix of what I was receiving myself, and transmitting around the world. During the rest of the day, I felt my own self aligning more with my true spirit. Clutter and fears from the past few years disappeared. My mind felt clearer and clearer over the coming days. My sexual energy was back in a good way, emanating from within. I had visions of my own true nature and clarity about how I might limit or dishonor my true path. The entire week has felt very powerful. Emotionally, it has been up and down a bit, as I work through my choices in each moment. But I feel like I am making new grounds in assertiveness and communication, and new clarity within myself.

I am about to embark on a Shiva Pilgrimage (http://www.angindia.com/sultanganj/sultanganj_sultanganj_shravani_mela.html), hopefully meeting some friends from Gangtok. It feels like what I must do, though I am nervous. I am thankful that I am not going through much second guessing like I have been the last couple of years.

No comments: