Thursday, January 17, 2008

Meditate, Meditate, Meditate

Speaking of advice for myself and other wanderers, whether it's about the world or about your armchair, what I continually find as I try to surrender to where my silly Spirit takes me... is that conditions often aren't ideal, or don't seem to be. Like for me sitting in the suburbs. Drawn into my Mom's healthcare.

But there is always one thing I can do. Well this is one of those one things that's five things. Meditate. Feel the Reiki. Be the witness to my life and thereby tap into the Unconditional Love and Joy around. The trick is to do whatever it takes to find that place of BEING, and then carry that way of BEING into what you are doing. Meditation is not an escape. Reiki is not an escape. They are tools to be Present. The trick is to learn how to BE and carry that BEING into the eye of the storm.

And at the same time, remember your power. Stop and set some intentions. Remember what reality you are choosing with your thoughts and actions.

Breathe.

Breathe.

Breathe.

Move your body.

Break the cycle.

Live.

Love.

Love.

LOVE.

BE.

No comments: