Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Astral Travel or is it asstral?

For weeks I have attempted to meet one of my lovers through astral travel. He has tried to come here. We have tried to meet on the astral plane with the intention of having sex in the astral plane. All with limited success... well... limited in the sense that it's easy to have expectations of experiencing astral travel and visitations as the most vivid dreams possible... or even to expect them to be as visceral as what we consider reality.

The first time we tried, my friend "saw" me offering my life to him as a book. My experience was simply a feeling of sexual excitement, and the thought that perhaps it was my friend. When he told me of his experience of seeing my give him the book of my life, I thought of my belief that through orgasm together, partners exchange spiritual gifts and wisdom in the flash of an instant. How an orgasm can catalyze great healing and changes. For several days after every time my friend lay down to sleep and astral travel, he felt a glow of unconditional love and joy pervade his body. In the following weeks, it became apparent that I was to teach and attune him to Reiki. In fact, when he read my Reiki manual, he realized that that was the book he had seen in his "dream". Through the weeks our experiences in astral travel seemed more like subtle thoughts, feelings, and dreams.

Then last week, I had the sense during the day that I was participating in spirit... from afar... with a erotic ritual taking place several hundred miles away. An event I wished to be at in person, but was called instead to be with family.

I went to sleep and in the middle of the night, I had a dream. I was in a sports field of some sort. There was a "team" of girls planting some marble like things in the field. I also had a collection of white objects that I dumped from a cloth, drawstring bag. The objects were white and the size of marbles mostly with a few the size of ping pong balls. I'm not sure what they were made of. Looking back, I'd say they were polished stones. But in the dream, I remember being concerned about polluting the ground with them... or littering the ground. I was to bury them just under the sod. They were sacred. It was some sort of ritual.

I set upon my hands and knees. I felt the loving hands of a man push me down flat upon my stomach. I felt comforted as my unseen lover embraced me and lay down on top of me. I awoke from my dream and felt the same strong sense of being pushed down and embraced. It was a strong feeling. More than just a sense or awareness. It felt nearly real. My lover entered me. We made love. The feelings became less visceral. My mind tried to identify my lover. Was he from the erotic ritual? Was he my friend that I'd been trying to connect with on the astral plane for weeks? Perhaps, both? Astral dimensions allow several realities to happen concurrently. I haven't checked in with either parties yet.

I am so grateful to have such a visceral experience. I prayed to have my power of vision strengthened and my astral awareness increased. It is happening!

No comments: