Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Reiki Registration

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE REQUIREMENTS, FILL IN THE DATE YOU COMPLETED YOUR TRAINING/ATTUNEMENT, AND THE NAME YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE PRINTED ON YOUR CERTIFICATE

IF YOU WANT A CERTIFICATE, PLEASE CUT AND PASTE THE FOLLOWING INTO AN EMAIL AND SEND IT TO reikiem@onebox.com

If you find this gift useful, you can leave a donation for DhamiBoo so you can enjoy the spirit of giving too. But it is not required! It’s a Gift!

THANKS!




I joyously affirm that I (1) have read and understand the Reiki I Manual, (2) received the distance Reiki I attunement and felt the energy in my hands, (3) have given myself one full Reiki treatment, and (5) have given another person a full Reiki treatment.

I promise to give myself and Reiki treatment and work with Reiki energy every day for 21 days. I promise to use this wonderful gift on myself and others to make life more enjoyable and fun! I promise to drink plenty of water during the 21 day assimilation process and Reiki myself and meditate to receive distance Reiki from DhamiBoo if any detox symtoms (emotional, physical, or spiritual) arrise.

The date I received the attunement and completed my Reiki I training is:

_________________

The name I would like to appear on my certificate is:
__________________

Signed:
__________________

No comments: